We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic associates.
D.L.Deeks Insurance Services Inc is a mid-sized, well-established Insurance Brokerage located in Markham, Ontario. We are looking for a Customer Service Representative for our Personal Lines Department.
Job Responsibilities - Handle incoming client requests promptly and efficiently; Uphold service standards to all clients; Complete application process for new clients; Remarketing of existing accounts, where necessary; Document account changes in client file; Complete renewal applications and order reports; Send all required documentation to clients; other duties as required.
Job Requirements - RIBO license; 3 or more years as a Personal Lines Account Manager in a brokerage or direct writer; Knowledge of PowerBroker & CompuQuote; Customer service experience; High performance team player; Positive & outgoing attitude; Excellent verbal & written communication skills; Strong attention to detail & accuracy; Excellent organization skills.
- Provides exemplary professional, courteous and timely client support.
- Determines clients needs and satisfies them by taking into consideration all available options.
- Handles incoming unsolicited prospect calls and converts them into clients.
- Resolves routine customer problems and complaints.
- Negotiates the best terms for existing and prospective clients, including proper assessment of risk.
- Ensures that all quotations are documented and produced in a timely and professional manner.
- Monitors all client transactions, and advises insurers of any changes to the Insured’s policy.
- Ensures no gaps in coverage exist and promotes new products or endorsements when possible.
- Maintains up to date market intelligence.
- Remains knowledgeable of office procedures, particularly those related to customer service.
- Refers prospective clients to appropriate business unit, cross-sells whenever possible.
- Responsible for producing own billing and invoicing statements.
- Follows Deeks Ins policies and procedures, including security and quality procedures, as set out currently and as amended from time to time .